Friday, December 19, 2008

Here's the deal

As a college administrator the last week of the academic semester is worse than when I was a student. I experience the collective stress of all of the students, who each feel their own final exam experience is the sign of the apocalypse. My way of saying it has been a crazy week at work and now that it's over it's time to get caught up on all the training that went down.

12/11 - 45min ride on trainer
12/12 - rest
12/13 - 9.2 mile run / 20 min trainer / ice-bath in the pool
12/14 - rest
12/15 - Personal training - main set was alternating a pace or incline increase on treadmill every 30 sec, until I reached incline level 6 at 6:00 minute mile pace. Hardest day yet. Puking at your office gym during lunch is not recommended.
12/16 - rest
12/17 - Personal training - another total body day. Just a solid workout. I need to post that day to remember the sequence, #, weights. / 4 mile run after work
12/18 - 30 min on trainer

No comments: