Friday, December 5, 2008

Back to basics

I started this blog to keep up with training and hold myself accountable. Found a friend's blog with his training log and made me think I should get back to more of that on mine. We'll see how long I can keep it up the posting this time of year, but it's worth a shot.

Let's get caught up:
11/29 - 40 minute run in Papago with Tri Diva, her hubby, and A - breakfast at US Egg
11/30 - rest
12/1 - 3.5 run
12/2 - 1 mile run, 1 hr personal training - total body
12/3 - 3.5 run
12/4 - 1 mile run, 1hr personal training -total body, 2.5 mile run

I'll get back to the specific nitty gritty in the coming days. This will hopefully make for some more intense workouts as well. The main focus right now is the 1/2 marathon, but I'm also thinking of a 1/2 IM in the coming year.

No comments: