Friday, December 12, 2008

Actions are louder than words

I think I'm in denial. I keep telling myself, and others, that I don't know what 2009 will bring, but my actions over the past several weeks might be telling the real story. First, I got hooked up with a triathlon trainer/coach. He's been breaking me, building me back up, breaking me again, and all along the way giving me new ideas for 2009. Then, in what I consider the loudest action, I bought a new toy.
one of these things is new
Yes, I bought a trainer. When I got back into mountain biking last year I never thought it would lead to this. I'm quickly entering dangerous territory. If I ever buy one of these it is time for an intervention. Please.

Last night I went about setting up my riding space. Thanks to all those in the blog world I had a pretty good idea of what this should look like. Riding inside with the laptop and Netflix on demand is way more appealing right now than riding on the road.
Thursday: 2 mile run / 30 min on trainer


No comments: