Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yoga 4 Lunch

Just a quick update on how the off-season is progressing. This past weekend I got up to Prescott Valley, AZ for a hike with my wife and in-laws. Beautiful high desert, great time with family, and cooler temperatures (we are still in the 90s here in PHX).

Training has mostly consisted of running in preparation for January's 1/2 marathon and thinking about next year and what challenge I'll prepare for. One new addition I'm excited about has been twice a week yoga during lunch here at work. A nice open studio and quality instructor make these twice a week classes perfect for off-season recovery and strength building for next season. I'm also looking to get back in the gym in the coming weeks.

More exciting news on the bike front, but you'll have to check back for that news!

No comments: